quinta-feira, 24 de janeiro de 2013

Falling for you

Holy cow, I think I've got one here. Now just what am I supposed to do? I've got a number of irrational fears, that I'd like to share with you. First there's rules about old goats like me hanging around with chicks like you, but I do like you and another one: you say 'like' too much.

But I'm shakin at your touch, I like you way too muchMy baby I'm afraid I'm falling for you. I'd do about anything to get the hell out alive, or maybe I would rather settle down, with you.

Holy moly, baby, wouldn't you know it just as I was bustin' loose. I gotta go turn in my rock star card and get fat, and old with you, 'cause I'm a burning candle and you're a gentle moth, teaching me to lick a little bit kinder and I do like you, you're the lucky one. No I'm the lucky one.

Holy sweet goddam... But I do like you and you like me too, I'm ready let's do it baby.